Care Planning Services
If you receive Direct Payments, Self Directed Support or pay for your own care, our Support Brokers can help you organise the care and support you need.
These are your needs and your decisions, our support brokers will not assess what your needs are or make decisions for you, they will:
- Find out what is available and explore what is possible
- Provide information
- Encourage and develop informal support networks
- Coordinate support and resources
- Help you to maintain records and to speak up for yourself or speak on your behalf where necessary
Personal care in your own home
Community Angels Ltd are committed to supporting you to be as independent as you are able. We will discuss your needs with you and jointly agree a flexible plan of support, tailored to your needs and that enables you to maintain or regain your daily living skills.
Our fully vetted and trained carers can assist with all aspects of:
- Washing, Bathing, Showering, Toileting
- Meal preparation, Cooking and Supporting to eat
- Monitoring of safety
- Medication support
We can help with all or any domestic tasks associated with ordinary living. When mundane household tasks can appear too much, we can provide you with the experienced support needed to take the worry away.
Our professional carers can assist with all aspects of:
- Domestic chores including light household cleaning
- Shopping with or without support
- Supporting you with your pets
- General home help including gardening and basic DIY
As a leading homecare provider to elderly and younger people, Community Angels Ltd are widely recognised for offering a high standard of domestic support enabling you to remain comfortably independent in your own home.
Our tailor-made, personal package allows you to lead a more fulfilling life, whatever your health and social care needs are.
- Transport & access to appointments
- Social support & recreation including visiting friends and family
- Companionship and sitting service
- Benefit collection
- Financial management